7/20/20: NIH Funded $5.9M mDOT Center to Advance Mobile Health Research
The NIH announced that it is funding a new biomedical technology research center (BTRC), called the mHealth Center for Discovery, Optimization & Translation of Temporally-Precise Interventions ( mDOT). The $5.9M center is among the first two BTRCs to be funded in mobile health. Georgia Tech will be leading one of the three center projects, entitled Enabling the Discovery of Temporally-Precise Intervention Targets and Timing Triggers from mHealth Biomarkers via Uncertainty-Aware Modeling of Personalized Risk Dynamics. The BRTC Program is designed to advance the development of instrumentation and methodology that addresses the emerging needs of the biomedical research community.
- 8/29/20: Keynote talk at 8th Intl. Workshop on Assistive Computer Vision and Robotics (ACVR) @ ECCV 2020
- 8/05/20: Two papers accepted at BMVC 2020
- 7/02/20: One paper accepted at ECCV 2020 for oral presentation
- 2/26/20: Two papers accepted to CVPR 2020
- 02/23/20: Jim attended the Workshop on the Use of Wearable and Implantable Devices in Health Research @ BIRS (Banff, Canada)