2/26/19: Four papers accepted at CVPR 2019
Four papers accepted for publication at the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition ( CVPR 2019):
- (oral, best paper finalist) S. Stojanov, S. Mishra, N. A. Thai, N. Dhanda, A. Humayun, C. Yu, L. B. Smith, and J. M. Rehg. Incremental Object Learning from Contiguous Views ( Project Page)
- (oral, best paper finalist) Z. Lv, F. Dellaert, J. M. Rehg, and A. Geiger. Taking a Deeper Look at the Inverse Compositional Algorithm ( Project Page)
- (poster) S. Tripathi, S. Chandra, A. Agrawal, A. Tyagi, J. M. Rehg, and V. Chari. Learning to Generate Synthetic Data via Compositing.
- (poster) C.-H. Chen, A. Tyagi, A. Agrawal, D. Drover, R. MV, S. Stojanov, and J. M. Rehg. Unsupervised 3D Pose Estimation with Geometric Self-Supervision.
- 8/29/20: Keynote talk at 8th Intl. Workshop on Assistive Computer Vision and Robotics (ACVR) @ ECCV 2020
- 8/05/20: Two papers accepted at BMVC 2020
- 7/20/20: NIH Funded $5.9M mDOT Center to Advance Mobile Health Research
- 7/02/20: One paper accepted at ECCV 2020 for oral presentation
- 2/26/20: Two papers accepted to CVPR 2020